Online Banking Services
Banking online is Free, Easy and Safe!
Online banking is one of the most convenient ways to access your accounts. We've recently upgraded our Online banking services to provide you a simpler, seamless experience, including enhanced security features no matter what device you're using.
Benefits of our new Online Banking:
- Convenient location - You can bank from home, or anywhere you can get internet access
- Convenient hours – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View account information including: balances, deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, loan payments and interest earned
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- View and print images of your checks and deposits
- Transfer funds between your Citizens National Bank accounts and make external bank transfers
- Create customized account alerts: balance alerts & transaction alerts
- Access the "mycardstatement.com" website for your CNB Visa Credit Card
- Make CNB loan payments and view the breakdown of principal and interest for each payment
- Download account history into a personal finance program such as QuickBooks or MS Money
- If you have any questions about your account you can now have a digital conversation with our support team
Forgot your password? No problem! Call Bookkeeping at (218) 732-0263 or the bank receptionist at (218) 732-3393.
There are lots of reasons to enroll in eStatements!
- You can view your eStatements anytime, anywhere online.
- They're a safe way to receive financial information, because they're stored behind secure login within Online Banking, not in your mailbox like a paper statement.
- You receive your eStatement as soon as it is ready, so no more waiting for the mail to come.
- It cuts down on paper clutter. You'll have access to a paperless archive of your past transactions.
- By going paperless you'll help save trees.
To enroll in eStatements, you need to have an Online Banking account. First, log in to your Online or Mobile Banking account. After you've logged in, click on an account and then click on the Documents tab located on the menu bar. Click on Signup/Changes to sign up for eStatements or to view your accounts. Simply check the box next to each account you want enrolled and save your settings.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact Bookkeeping during normal banking hours at (218) 732-0263 or the bank receptionist at (218) 732-3393.