Online Banking Services
Banking online is Free, Easy and Safe!
Online banking is one of the most convenient ways to access your accounts. It is also protected by very sophisticated, fail-safe security measures designed to protect your assets and ours. All your transactions occur in a secure environment utilizing 128-bit encryption. That means your password, as well as information relating to you and your accounts, is protected.
Benefits of Online Banking:
- Convenient location - You can bank from home, or anywhere you can get internet access
- Convenient hours – Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View account information including: balances, deposits, withdrawals, checks cleared, loan payments and interest earned
- View and print images of your checks and deposits
- Transfer funds between your accounts here at Citizens National Bank
- Make CNB loan payments and view the breakdown of principal and interest for each payment
- Download account history into a personal finance program such as QuickBooks or MS Money
Forgot your password? No problem! Call Bookkeeping at (218) 732-0263 or the bank receptionist at (218) 732-3393.
There are lots of reasons to enroll in eStatements!
- You can view your E-Statements anytime, anywhere online.
- They're a safe way to receive financial information, because they're stored behind secure login within Online Banking, not in your mailbox like a paper statement.
- You receive your E-Statement as soon as it is ready, so no more waiting for the mail to come.
- It cuts down on paper clutter. You'll have access to a paperless archive of your past transactions.
- By going paperless you'll help save trees.
To enroll in E-Statements, you need to have an Online Banking account. First, log in to your Online Banking account. After you've logged in, click on the E-Statements tab located on the menu bar. Click on Signup/Changes to view your accounts. Simply check the box next to each account you want enrolled and save your settings.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact Bookkeeping during normal banking hours at (218) 732-0263 or the bank receptionist at (218) 732-3393.