Welcome to a place where you want to work. At Citizens National Bank our employees are the primary reason for our continued success. We're always on the lookout for top talent. Join us in serving the financial needs of our customers and supporting our communities!
In addition to providing a competitive salary, we also offer the following full-time benefits:
- Health benefits, which include medical & prescription
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account
- Long-term Disability Pay
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Bank Match
- Fitness Center
- Wellness Program
- Additional employee services such as free personal checking accounts, free safety deposit box and waivers of certain charges.
Citizens National Bank has an immediate opening for a Teller. Our Tellers do more than handle money; they establish and nurture relationships with our valued customers. We're industry leaders because people trust us to handle their financial transactions with the utmost care and attention to detail. The perfect candidate must enjoy public contact, be courteous, attentive & patient. Accuracy and attention to detail are vital. Must be able to work well with others. Previous banking experience a plus but not required. We are willing to train the right candidate.
- Handle transactions for customers, including check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier's checks, and opening and closing of accounts.
- Identify customer needs, provide information on new products and services, and direct customers to branch representatives as needed.
- Reconcile cash drawers at the end of your shift, count and package coins and currency, turn in any excess or damaged currency to head teller.
- Track, record, report and store transactional information and special requests.
- Provide a high level of customer service, offering answers and assistance with a smile.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math and computer skills
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent communication, customer-service, and time-management skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency