COVID-19 (CORONOVIRUS) INFORMATION
The health of our customers, employees & communities is important.
Important COVID-19 links:
- Park Rapids Lakes Area Chamber
- For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov
- For more info on SBA #COVID19 resources, visit https://www.sba.gov/coronavirus
- For information about the MN Employment and Economic Development Small Business Emergency Loans, visit https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/deed-programs/peacetime/
- Minnesota Department of Revenue Bulletin: Be vigilant: Stimulus payment scams on the rise https://content.govdelivery.com
During this uncertain time, Citizens National Bank wants to remind our customers that your insured deposits are safe and backed by the full faith and credit of the federal government through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), up to $250,000 per depositor.
We also want to let our customers and community know that banking is considered an essential business, which means we cannot fully close to the public. Rest assured we will remain open and you will have access to your funds throughout this event.
We are here to answer any questions that our customers have and encourage you to reach out to us at any time.
We're bringing banking to you.
During this time, we encourage you to use Citizens National Banks digital and remote banking resources. You can do a lot from the comfort of your own home.
24/7 Telephone banking
- Call (218) 732-0157 or 1-888-244-7262
- North Lobby & Drive up
- CHI St. Joseph's Area Health Services
- View account information/activity
- Transfer money between accounts and make internal loan payments
- Send bills through Bill Pay
- View account activity
- Deposit checks using CNB's Mobile Deposit
- Use CNB's Bill Pay feature
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make internal loan payments
Please Keep Your Personal Information Up To Date So We Are Able To Stay In Touch!