COVID-19 (CORONOVIRUS) INFORMATION
At Citizens National Bank, the health and well being of our customers, employees and communities are our top priorties.
Effective 12:00 pm Wednesday, March 18th, our Lobby is closed until further notice. Drive-thru and Walk-up are open normal business hours M-F 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Saturday 7:30 am to noon.
To schedule an appointment with a Loan Officer or a Personal Banker please call 218-732-3393.
We're bringing banking to you.
During this time, we encourage you to use Citizens National Banks digital and remote banking resources. You can do a lot from the comfort of your own home.
24/7 Telephone banking
- Call (218) 732-0157 or 1-888-244-7262
- North Lobby & Drive up
- CHI St. Joseph's Area Health Services
- View account information/activity
- Transfer money between accounts and make internal loan payments
- Send bills through Bill Pay
- View account activity
- Deposit checks using CNB's Mobile Deposit
- Use CNB's Bill Pay feature
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make internal loan payments
PLEASE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UP TO DATE SO WE ARE ABLE TO STAY IN TOUCH!
- For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov
- For more info on SBA #COVID19 resources, visit https://www.sba.gov/coronavirus
- For information about the MN Employment and Economic Development Small Business Emergency Loans, visit https://mn.gov/deed/business/financing-business/deed-programs/peacetime/
- Minnesota Department of Revenue Bulletin: Be vigilant: Stimulus payment scams on the rise https://content.govdelivery.com