Bank Anytime, Anywhere!
Mobile banking delivers the information you need, when you need it!
From your cell phone browser you can securely log on to:
- Check your account balances
- View transaction history
- View pending transactions
- Transfer funds between your Citizens National Bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit Checks
You can also view maps of our ATM locations and more. Banking has never been so easy!
This is a free service and is quick and easy to set up. If you are enrolled in Online Banking, you will have instant access.
- Log in using your Online Banking username and password. If you do not have an Online Banking account, you can set it up on your PC by clicking here.
Mobile Banking Apps
Citizens National Bank offers FREE Mobile Banking Apps designed specifically for iPhone®, Android® and Amazon™ devices. You can download your App by visiting your device's App Store or by clicking on one of the links below.
VERSION 4 Mobile Banking App released with a new look and new features!
1. Prior to logging in you will see....
a. Locations - Citizens location on a map and our ATM locations
b. Contacts - Citizens contact phone numbers and contact email addresses
c. Forgot pin - Allows our customers to reset their pin. Customers will have to have this setup in
Netteller Online banking initially.
2. Logging in - Enter in your User ID and tap submit. Verify your image (the image you chose within our
Online Banking) and enter your password.
3. When you tap on a transaction under an account you will see 3 new items.
a. Tag - Allows you to tag a transaction with a category.
b. Receipt - Allows you to take snap a photo of a receipt and tie it to that transaction.
c. Notes - Allows you to add a note for that transaction
4. Under a new feature "Tagged transactions", all tagged transactions are shown in a pie chart to help
with tracking your spending.
***IMPORTANT***The tagged transactions, receipt & notes will not show up in Citizens Online banking. This
feature is only within our Mobile banking.
CNB Mobile Website
CNB also offers a mobile website, www.cnbbank.mobi, which works with any web-enabled phone.
Click the link below for a detailed demonstration of our mobile website.