There are lots of reasons to enroll in eStatements!
- You can view your eStatements anytime, anywhere online.
- They're a safe way to receive financial information, because they're stored behind secure login within Online Banking, not in your mailbox like a paper statement.
- You receive your eStatement as soon as it is ready, so no more waiting for the mail to come.
- It cuts down on paper clutter. You'll have access to a paperless archive of your past transactions.
- By going paperless you'll help save trees.
To enroll in eStatements, you need to have an Online Banking account. First, log in to your Online Banking account. After you've logged in, click on the eStatements tab located on the menu bar. Click on Signup/Changes to view your accounts. Simply check the box next to each account you want enrolled and save your settings.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact Bookkeeping during normal banking hours at (218) 732-0263 or the bank receptionist at (218) 732-3393.
During the month of March sign up for eStatements and receive $10 Cash. Once you have signed up for eStatements print (Ctrl P) out the coupon below and after 48 hours present it to one of our Tellers to receive your $10.00 Cash.